- RN on site full time
- Professional staff experienced in mental health
- Medical/psychiatric care
- Around the clock staffing
- Fully staffed day program
- Scheduling and transportation available
- Wheelchair friendly building and paths
- Supported work environment tailored to each individual
- Therapeutic gardening
- Small animal husbandry and pet therapy
- Art and music
- Boating and fishing
- Swimming and water exercises
- And of course, BINGO . .
Residents may have chemical dependency issues as part of a dual diagnosis. We are respectful of this issue and have professional experience in this area.
Numerous additional services and activities tailored to residents’ strengths and weaknesses are provided.
Thank you for visiting us. For more information, please Contact Us.